Jason began his legal career as a paralegal at the firm of Stratas & Weathers, L.L.P. prior to law school. After receiving his law degree, he began practicing in the areas of personal injury, worker’s compensation, general civil litigation and District Court criminal. He briefly led the Tuttle Law Firm, P.L.L.C. before joining Everett Gaskins Hancock L.L.P. in 2011 as Of Counsel. He became a partner in 2014.
Jason is a native of Davie County, North Carolina and attended North Carolina State University where he majored in Psychology with a pre-law emphasis. Jason attended law school at North Carolina Central University. At Central, he was a member of the Law Journal and graduated with honors in 2000.
Jason is married to the former Heather Wilson of Fayetteville, and they have three sons. He is a member of Hayes Barton Baptist Church where he serves as a Deacon, on various church boards, and teaches fourth grade Sunday School. He enjoys spending time with his family, attending N.C. State sporting events, playing basketball and tennis, watching movies and reading.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Board of Directors for the Wake County Bar Association (WCBA) and Tenth Judicial District Bar
- WCBA Athletics Committee Chair
- Previous Commissioner of the WCBA Charles Brandon Hunt Basketball League
- Guest lecturer on the subject of Trial Practice at North Carolina State University
- 2016 Corporate America News – Most Reputed Personal Injury Lawyer – Raleigh, NC
- Jason participated in the inaugural Campbell Law School Connections Mentorship Program as a Mentor serving for two years.
- Previous Volunteer with Healing Hands of Wake County
- Previous Volunteer with Capital Area Teen Court serving as a Teen Court Judge
- Pro Bono Practice recognized by the North Carolina Bar Association as the 2016 small/medium firm of the year